|Shows wiki or farm activity reports based on the stored ActivityStream events|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1|
Table of contents
Administrative tool listing the activity inside a wiki or a wiki farm.
In single wiki mode, lists the number of recorded events for each month.
In multiwiki mode, lists the wikis with no activity for the past 100 days, the wikis with the least activity for the past 50 days, and for each wiki the complete activity (as in single wiki mode, the number of events for each month).
This tool is a starting point for determining which wikis are no longer active and are good candidates for removal.
Prerequisites & Installation Instructions
We recommend using theto install this extension (Make sure that the text "Installable with the Extension Manager" is displayed at the top right location on this page to know if this extension can be installed with the Extension Manager).
You can also use the following manual method, which is useful if this extension cannot be installed with the Extension Manager or if you're using an old version of XWiki that doesn't have the Extension Manager:
- Log in the wiki with a user having Administration rights
- Go to the Administration page and select the Import category
- Follow the on-screen instructions to upload the downloaded XAR
- Click on the uploaded XAR and follow the instructions
The document requires programming rights to work, and depends on:
- the jodatime plugin to compute dates
- the wikimanager plugin to compute virtual wiki links (only in multiwiki mode)
- the activitystream plugin for storing the events that are used for assessing the wiki activity
The application can be imported as any other XAR, just make sure it is saved with programming rights after the import.
It is also bundled inside the, so there's no need to install it if AdminTools is installed.