|Wiki pages for the XWiki Crash integration|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1|
Table of contents
Integration ofin XWiki. The console is made available as a console that comes over the wiki UI when triggered by a shortcut key (defaults to F9).
The console provides CRaSH standard commands as well as a set of XWiki-specific ones.
Prerequisites & Installation Instructions
We recommend using theto install this extension (Make sure that the text "Installable with the Extension Manager" is displayed at the top right location on this page to know if this extension can be installed with the Extension Manager).
You can also use the following manual method, which is useful if this extension cannot be installed with the Extension Manager or if you're using an old version of XWiki that doesn't have the Extension Manager:
- Log in the wiki with a user having Administration rights
- Go to the Administration page and select the Import category
- Follow the on-screen instructions to upload the downloaded XAR
- Click on the uploaded XAR and follow the instructions
- org.xwiki.contrib:xwiki-crash-api 1.2