• Anca Luca
    Anca Luca, 2021/01/19 11:45

    There seems to be an issue with this extension, but it's not clear to me whether it's on purpose or by mistake (I would consider it a bug, but who knows):

    • when a search is done for all the 3 fields but only one of the fields in a document matches the searched user (e.g. contentAuthor), all the fields are replaced nevertheless when the replacement is done for that document (creator, contentAuthor, author)
    • Clemens Robbenhaar
      Clemens Robbenhaar, 2022/05/13 19:00

      It should likely be $matchedFields instead of $fields in the clauses #if ($fields.contains('author')), etc. Seems I made a copy & paste mistake somewhere :-/

    • Clemens Robbenhaar
      Clemens Robbenhaar, 2022/05/16 21:38

      The error should be fixed in version 2.2. Sorry for the delay until I got around to looking into the issue.

Get Connected