|Colibri Skin, providing a lightweight, customizable look, easily themed using Color Themes.|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1|
XWiki 2.0 - 6.4.x
Table of contents
XWiki 2.0 introduces a new, lightweight, easily customizable skin. The main goal of the Colibri skin is to provide the proper support for fast and easy modifications of the look and feel of the wiki. The Colibri skin colors and decorative images are defined in ColorTheme objects inside Wiki documents, that can be changed directly in the web interface.
Overview of Colibri skin between versions 2.0 and 3.4:
Colibri skin suffered a few changes to the way ColorTheme variables are mixed inside the declarations and also added some CSS3 rules enabling gradients, text-shadows and border-radius-es.
Selecting a Theme
The Colibri skin supports several possible color themes. The default color theme is blue. Several predefined themes are bundled with XE.
Overview of the bundled themes for versions 2.0 - 3.4:
After XE 3.4 the old colorthemes were replaced by new ones:
In order to select a theme:
- Hover over Wiki button fron the top left side
- Click on "Administer Wiki"
- Click on "Presentation"
- Click the "Color Theme" dropdown and select your theme
- Click "Save".
You have now successfully changed your theme!
Customizing a Theme
To customize a theme:
- Go to the Color Themes space
- There you will find the default theme and a list of the available variants, including predefined themes bundled with XE:
- Click on the theme you wish to customize (for example choose the Default one)
- On the newly loaded page click on the "Edit" menu at the top of the page
- At this point you should be able to edit the selected theme.
Don't forget to save your changes! ;-)
Prerequisites & Installation Instructions
- If the skin is packaged in a ZIP file, unzip it into the skins/ directory inside your expanded XWiki WAR directory.
- If the skin is packaged as a XAR file, import the XAR in your wiki.
- Then check the to learn how to set the skin.