Expense Report Application
|Supports detailed expense reports, expense type and organisation management for currency and company auto-binding|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1|
Table of contents
Supports detailed expense reports, expense type and organisation management for currency and company auto-binding
The homepage gives you a glimpse of expense reports. It includes a live table so as to find quickly what you are looking for.
The "add an expense report" link creates a new report and redirects you on the new expense report's edit page.
You can dynamically add or remove details to the expense report without reload the page.
Once done, see the expense's property by clicking on the "save" button. Only the set property are visible.
The big button on the top invites you to see the pdf report, which you can print.
This part is interesting for you only if you've got the admin rights. In order to enjoy all the functions of the expense report application, you may make some setup:
The details of expense can have a type so as to have or preciser idea of what money is spent for. Expense type have to be set by admins.
Click on the "Expense type" in the app webhome description.
Here you can easily add, via the create field, and remove, in the livetable, expense type
Organisations can be very useful since it auto bind the company and the currency of an expense report.
First, create organisations in the "Organisations" space
Then, you can set currency and organisations of expense reports but manually only.
If you want auto-binding, you have to add an "organisations" field in you user's profile as a database list
That's all ! You can now enjoy your expense report application !
This extension has been tested with the following configurations.
|Extension Version||XWiki Flavor||Notes|
|1.1||XWiki Enterprise 6.2-M1, 6.2.4|
|1.2||XWiki Enterprise 6.4-M1 (Colibri)|
|1.2.3||XWiki Enterprise 7.2|
Prerequisites & Installation Instructions
We recommend using theto install this extension (Make sure that the text "Installable with the Extension Manager" is displayed at the top right location on this page to know if this extension can be installed with the Extension Manager).
You can also use the following manual method, which is useful if this extension cannot be installed with the Extension Manager or if you're using an old version of XWiki that doesn't have the Extension Manager:
- Log in the wiki with a user having Administration rights
- Go to the Administration page and select the Import category
- Follow the on-screen instructions to upload the downloaded XAR
- Click on the uploaded XAR and follow the instructions
You'll need programming right so as to use the app, but for the first page loading only.
- Add Detail button does not work with more recent version of XWiki
- Remove second edit button
- The detail section in edit mode is not responsive and overlaps with the right panel section
- Create missing french translations
- Set default language english
- Expense type > improving the "Submit Query" button
- Customize Export this expense report button
- Internationalize livetable fields
- Table outside the borders on Flamingo
- Fix column layout in edit for Colibri
- Adjust the single expense report edit UI
- detailTable badly displayed when editing an expense report with Flamingo as default
- Add organisation name in livetable instead of page title
- Hide technical pages from ERCode space
- Capitalize the word 'report' from the entry name on applications panel
- Change 'Add a new expense report' link to a button
- Display 'Add a new expense report' button just for registered users
- Remove tabbed information (comments, attachments, etc) from the home page
- Change parent of page "Teams Home" from AWM to Expense Report
- Add Expense Report as a parent for Organisations Home page
- Fixes in the model of the application: amount, vat, dates are now replaced by Number and Date fields
- Added Team field and data structure
- Cleanup of unused code pages