Last modified by Admin on 2017/02/28 00:35
|Offers text-related APIs|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1|
XWiki Enterprise, XWiki Enterprise Manager
Table of contents
- XWikiToStringBuilder: Make it easy to generate a toString() implementation using Commons Lang ToStringBuilder customized to fit XWiki's coding style. For example:@Override
public String toString()
ToStringBuilder builder = new XWikiToStringBuilder(this);
builder.append("implementation", getImplementation() == null ? null : getImplementation().getName());
- [since 6.2] org.xwiki.text.StringUtils: extends org.apache.commons.lang3.StringUtils with new useful methods. In 6.2 it comes with:/**
* An attempt to make doubling a character (usually for escaping purposes) as fast as it can be.
* @param str the string to modify
* @param c the character to double
* @return the modified string
public static String doubleChar(final String str, final char c)
Prerequisites & Installation Instructions
We recommend using theto install this extension (Make sure that the text "Installable with the Extension Manager" is displayed at the top right location on this page to know if this extension can be installed with the Extension Manager).
You can also use the manual method which involves dropping the JAR file and all its dependencies into the WEB-INF/lib folder and restarting XWiki.
- org.apache.commons:commons-lang3 3.5