Wiki Manager Application
|Manages creation and installation of children Wikis|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1|
XWiki Enterprise Manager
Table of contents
How to use
To access the Wiki Manager Application, go to the page WikiManager.WebHome.
From there you can see wikis you have in your farm and delete, change state, etc. To create new wikis, go to the WikiManager.CreateNewWiki page.
- Learn how to create a new wiki in your installed wiki farm
- Learn how to modify general wiki configuration such as aliases, https, etc.
- Learn how to add or remove wiki aliases.
- Learn the different ways to target a wiki in the url.
Prerequisites & Installation Instructions
Perform the following steps:
- Use the
to install this Wiki Manager Application. You can search for "Wiki Manager Application" in the UI. In case you don't find it you can use the "Advanced Search" and enter the following information:
- extension id: org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-wiki-manager-ui
- extension version: 5.0.2 (adapt to the version you wish to install; make it match the version of the XWiki you're using)
- Verify that the Wiki Manager Application is correctly installed by verifying that it appears in your Application Panel on the right. Alternatively you can navigate to the Wiki Manager home page at http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/WikiManager/WebHome which should now exist (adapt the URL to your setup).
- (optional but recommended) Create a wiki server descriptor for the main wiki:
- Create an XWiki.XWikiServerXwiki page
- Add an XWiki.XWikiServerClass object in it with the proper domain name. To know more about how to set up the domain name, see the documentation page.