|Helper pages for creating and listing Class/Template/Sheets|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1|
Table of contents
Use this application when you wish to get direction for creating.
To learn how to use this application, there's a.
This application provides a page (XWiki.XWikiClasses) where you can see the list of existing data types (classes) and you can create a new data type. On this page you will also find links to some templates and sheets that are useful when creating a new class.
Default Class Sheet
This application also provides a default sheet (XWiki.ClassSheet) that can be and which displays:
- the list of class properties, with their pretty name, name and type
- the list of existing class entries (pages that have an object of that type)
- the available class sheets
- the class template
This page allows you to perform the following actions:
- create a new class entry
- create a sheet for the class and bind it to the class
- create a template for the class and add the required object